Saturday, February 13, 2010

Angel Smiles

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone from our little valentines. I thought I'd post a couple pictures of their sweet smiles. I love how their smiles are the same and Oh So Cute!!



Aidan 11 Months Old

Ty 3 Months Old

Jason and I have now been together for 3 and 1/2 years, married for 2 and 1/2. This Valentine's Day will be spent snuggling our babies! They are sweeter than any flower, candy, or chocolate!!!

3 comments:

Debra said...

Ty looks so happy. What a sweet little smile.

;o)

Debra said...

Well, they both look happy, but Ty looks very peppy in his picture.

Dorsey said...

Just wanted you to know that you have been missed in the blog world. No posts since the Angel Smiles, so I went to the boys caring bridge sites to see if there was any recent news there. God will surely bless you for sharing your journey with these little guys, you are such an encouragement to others.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...