Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

This Mother's Day I am doubly blessed. I woke up to a text from my husband who sent me a picture of what was awaiting me in the kitchen. He made me breakfast and had a bottle of wine, a Starbucks coffee, a small white cake, flowers, and 2 cards (one from him and one from the boys) - all sitting on the kitchen counter. What a great way to wake up (after sleeping in!). I could have slept in longer but I really wanted to spend as much of the day snuggling with my boys!

I was also given this amazing necklace with the boys' name on it - I got this gift a week early and haven't taken it off yet! I love it!!




Mother's Day 2009 - I was about 20 weeks pregnant with Ty. What a difference a year makes!


On Mother's Day 2008 and 2009 I had a little peanut in my tummy. It is kind of surreal. No baby on the way this year... when pregnant with Aidan I had no idea what was in store for me as a mother. When pregnant with Ty last Mother's Day, we had just learned that Ty more than likely had the same conidtion as Aidan. We knew what was ahead of us this time... This Mother's Day, 2010, I have no idea what else is in store for me as a mother as I look ahead to the future. I live one day at a time, and I am forever grateful to have my two boys. Hoping for many more Mother's Days with them in my arms. No matter what though, I will always be the mommy of two very special babies. Three years ago I had no idea how special Mother's Day would come to be. But then again, every day is special now because of them.

Mother's Day 2010 - I now am holding two baby boys in my arms! My babygirl, Chloe (an adopted orphan from the Humane Society!), even snuck into the picture!

5 comments:

Sherry C said...

Your husband sounds so sweet. Great picture with your beautiful boys.

Anonymous said...

You look incredible Stephanie. Keep the faith going.

~ Amy P.
www.wetinkwisdom.com

Anonymous said...

Love these handstamped necklaces! I just ordered one for Mother's day as a gift to myself. :)

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

I was at the Microcephaly Convention this weekend, and I am sure I saw your boys on a display! Did you take a picture for WaterWays neck rings (or whatever they're called)? I bought my Peanut one from the lady, and the picture grabbed my attention. I am sure it was your two! :) (If not, I sound looney, LOL)

helicopter Mum of 6 ♡ said...

Yes - we were told that our boys' were pictured on an ad at Waterway Babies!! Awesome that you noticed them!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...