Sunday, June 17, 2012

Daddy Day!

I'm very lucky that my boys have such an amazing Dad... to care for them, guide them, play with them, protect them...

Jason goes above and beyond for his sons... and I love that about him.  I love to see the look in his eyes as he holds Aidan and Tyler, they are so precious to him.  And watching his face light up as he watches Cole learn & do new things, his heart full of pride for that kiddo.

Jason and I are both so thankful for today.  We saw smiles from all 3 of our boys - priceless!!  There is no one that can make our kids smiles more than their Daddy!

I'll admit, we've been facing a particularly hard time lately, so there were some tears shed today.  We've been seeing some tough stuff lately regarding one of our most precious treasures (our Aidan!)... so we made sure to fill up this Father's Day to the brim with memories!!

Knowing & recognizing how precious time is made this day even more special.  To say we are immensely grateful for each day would be an understatement.

Lounging with Ty and Aidan! 

 Another great Daddy (mine!)
Papa helping the boys into their pool!

 Father's Day 2012

The whirlpool felt too warm so we 'jumped ship'...
and went to the baby pool...
which was ice cold!   

Can't forget babygirl, Chloe.
She must've wanted credit for all the gifts, ha! 

 I love the look on Cole's face as he watches... 
he was soooo excited to see what was inside, haha!

Daddy's Sonshine. 
Cole ~ 16 months

 Little charmer!  (and expert snuggler!)
Ty ~ 2.5 years

 
Smiles from Sweetpea.

With all our heart & soul.
Aidan ~ 3.5 years

Daddy & his 3 guys.

Happy Father's Day, Jason!
Thank you for being the best Daddy to our little guys!!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

First I am so sorry to hear that things are not good with Aidan. I love that picture of him toward the end of you post. Adorable!! How precious is the one of Ty sleeping with his rosy cheeks.

LeeAnn said...

Just a very touching & heartfelt posting. The pictures you took are beautiful & priceless.

MJ said...

Happy father's day to Jason. You've written such a lovely tribute.

I am so sorry to hear that Aidan is suffering. My prayers are with your sweet family.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...