It's been a while since I have posted. I feel I may turn this blog site into a "family" update site someday - to keep everyone updated on our family - me, Jason, Aidan and maybe a few titches about our cat, Chloe, haha.
I guess I feel like our family is still so small, and that there is not much to report back to anyone yet. So the blogs will probably be few and far between concerning our little familia!
Today is Aidan's first Halloween!! His very first costume is a tiger. We thought it appropriate because tigers are fierce and strong, and so is Aidan! He looks so darn cute in it.
We can't wait for next Halloween when Aidan will be a little bigger. We hope he will get a chance to go Trick or Treating next time. He is feeling a little under the weather today, so we will keep him inside. We do hope some people stop by though so he can show off his costume!!
Anywho - we hope everyone has a Happy and safe Halloween :)
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment