Monday, April 27, 2009

17 Weeks 1 Day - It's a BOY!

Our ultrasound went good today! We saw right away that it was another little boy! A baby brother for Aidan! There was no mistaking it!

I was very nervous about the scan of the brain, and all the other organs. They went straight to the brain and measured the head size. Everything is measuring good right now. What a relief!

The baby wasn't cooperating for some of the measurements - random ones. But overall we got the majority taken care of. We will continue to monitor everything with monthly ultrasounds - keep up on all the measurements and keep a close eye on the brain.

At our next ultrasound they will do another detail scan just like today, and will hopefully get all the measurements they need!

The heart rate was 149 beats per minute, with the heart looking good!

There were a few moments where I thought something might be wrong because our technician was more on the quiet side, but maybe she was just concentrating. Both her and our Peri said everything looked good, so I will try to just relax and not worry!

I'll continue to try and keep everyone updated as much as I can on the progress of Aidan's baby brother and our growing family!



Side profile view.

These pictures don't do those tiny toes justice!

Curling up but still showing off those legs!

Still curling up - not wanting to be bothered!
Little button nose.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How awesome! Congratulations to you and Jason!

james and co said...

2 beautiful boys how wonderful for u xxx am certain aidan will be a fabulous big brother xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...