Happy St. Patrick's Day from our 3 little men in green!
Aidan 2009 - 7 months old
Aidan 7 months old
Ty 2010 - 5 months old
Ty 5 months old
Cole 2011 - 6 weeks old
Ty, Aidan & Cole ~ St. Patty's Day 2011
Age 17 months, 2.5 years & 6 weeks old
Yes, all three boys are wearing the same St. Patrick's onesie - and look at the different ages they were when they wore it! It just shows you how small Aidan and Tyler were for the longest time, and how quickly Cole is growing! Just love my cute little leprechauns =)
Mother's hold their children's hands for just a little while...
And their hearts forever.
~ Irish Proverb






4 comments:
Wow! I didn't realize the older boys were that small when they were older (5-7 months). Pictures can be deceiving, I just assumed they grew at the small rate as neurotypical babies. Cute Leprechans indeed!!!!
I'm glad you popped in for a quick "Hello" I've been wondering how you were doing.
They are precious!
I love that you have photos of all three in the same onesie.
The photo of the three leprechauns is adorable. I can see that Cole is getting big!
Love the last photo. Looks like Ty couldn't stay awake another second longer! lol
Post a Comment