Friday, May 20, 2011

Aidan & Ty guy Time!

Last Fall, we held a Scentsy Fundraiser for Aidan and Ty -- and it was a huge success!  So when I was approached about doing a Scentsy Fundraiser this Spring I jumped at the chance!  I've had lots of people tell me they were ready to stock up on some more delightful scents -- so here we are!!  Plus, why not switch out those autumn scents for some spring ones - think green, right?!  How about a little Jumping Jelly Bean or Honey, Do! scents!!!

This will take you to the boys' personal Fundraiser web page -->  Aidan and Ty !

Aidan and Ty with their Lissencephaly/Microcephaly Awareness shirts!

Ty is looking for food... Aidan is thinking "relax, man!"

We are so thankful to everyone who has helped us in our journey...grateful to those who love our boys and want the best for them just as we do.  The proceeds from this Fundraiser will help the boys in so many ways - I have a long list of adaptive toys and equipment that I have been itching to get for them.  I am always on the hunt for things that will help our boys and make them happy!  My 'bookmark' section on our internet is FILLED to the brim with links to things that the boys would benefit from!  And what's a better excuse to shop?!  You will be helping out two of the cutest peanuts around... it will also help with costs related to their therapies (aquatic therapy, chiropractic care, etc).

Ty - in full hunger mode.  Aidan laughing it all off...haha!

Ok, Ty is now in meltdown mode.  
When the kid wants to eat, he wants it yesterday!
Aidan finds it all quite amusing =)

For those of you who aren't familiar with Scentsy... it's simple!  It's a safe & wickless alternative to scented candles! Just plug in your warmer, add a fragrance cube & enjoy! There are over 80 scents to pick from!!  I've put up some 'sneak a peek' pictures of just some of the awesome Scentsy products --

   A classic full size warmer -- great for a wedding gift!!

For the sports fan!!!

For the nursery -- great baby shower gift :)

Love these plug-in warmers!!  
A great housewarming gift, possibly for the new graduate!!

A Scentsy Buddy!

One of the Scentsy bars... 
Have to plug my favorite scent, tee hee!  
I have to admit it does razzle my husband sometimes...
He gets home from work & thinks I've made cookies for him.  
Sorry, hun!  It's just the Scentsy!  
(don't know how many times I've said that to him!  ha!)
* Scent of the month is Amber Road!

And speaking of husbands... dads... men.  
Spruce up their man cave with one of these bad boys!!!
Father's Day!

The Charitable Cause Warmer -- designed to represent the mission of Autism Speaks!!


Scentsy does amazing things for charitable causes -- and is a wonderful source for fundraising.  Can't say enough good things about this company, and of course our awesome consultant, Jen!!!  =)

Anywho, if you have a minute, please take a lookie loo at some of the awesome products.  Thank you, Thank you to those who have ordered already and to those who are about to order!  Aidan and Ty are TRULY BLESSED to have so many supporters!!  XOXO

Supposed to be getting ready for nap time.
As you can see someone is looking mischievous!!

Aidan (just after a sneeze!)
Tyler (putting on a brave face after getting sneezed on?)

1 comment:

Risa said...

Hi :)

I've been following your blog and caring bridge pages of your boys for a while now - I love hearing all about how they are doing! I notice you mentioned reflux and wanting to purchase some nap nannies and I wanted to mention that my little guy had reflux for a while and in cruising through all the reflux info boards I came across a few moms who actually made their own version of a nap nanny. They were able to get blocks of foam from craft stores and cut and adhere them into the right sizes and shapes to create a bed that served the same purpose. If you are interested, I'd be happy to try and find the one that provide a type of step by step tutorial on how she made the bed. It was nice because she was also able to make it the size that she wanted - which may be something you would want to do as the boys grow bigger and bigger :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...