Monday, February 09, 2009

Aidan's 6 Month Pictures!

I tried to scan Aidan's 6 months pictures, and of course they don't look near as good when scanned. Our scanner seemed to be picking up every ounce of dust in our house. No matter what I did I could not get the dust off the pictures! We think they turned out really good, especially for a little stinker who is constantly moving! We are so relieved to have them done and happy that they turned out!



He was getting sleepy in this picture!

In a few of his pictures you can see he had red spots on his cheeks from rubbing against his carseat.

Cutie Pa-tootie

Ol' long legs! Look at how short his pants are, haha! I retired these pants right after the pictures were done. (You can really see the dust in this one!)

A tiny smile.

He was so still in this one :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...