And here we go again...days and days of these nasty fits. We are patiently waiting for tomorrow so we can call Aidan's neurologist Dr. Doescher. We wish we had an appointment sooner than March 5th! We desperately want some relief for our little boy. He just hasn't been able to be the happy little baby that he usually is! Usually he has a few good days in a row, and a bad day here and there. We are going on weeks now of mainly bad days :(
January 30 - 2009
At least he is sneaking in a few smiles here!
February 1 - 2009
I am trying to think about what may be causing this increase. Generally, I think the main thing that causes his fits is his mucus! Whenever he is super junky, or can't quite clear his throat - that is when he starts to struggle. And no matter how many times I suction him out, it comes right back!
Then I thought maybe his body is adjusting to starting solid foods? We started them on the 18th - maybe there is a connection between this?
Since he is finally gaining weight, maybe his meds need to be adjusted again? But I hate to bring him in to get his levels drawn because they are absolutely horrid to him - poking him over and over :(
I'm hoping for some answers or some help tomorrow. Until then we will continue to pray for relief for him, even if only for a moment!
Today is Aidan's first Superbowl experience, haha! I wonder which team he is rooting for ;)
Sunday, February 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment