Wednesday, July 29, 2009

30 weeks 1 day - Pictures

I finally got a chance to go through the disc of pictures from our appointment on Monday. I have to admit, after being very sad for a few days, seeing his pictures has put a smile on my face!



Side profile.

He looks mad but it is just the cord covering his mouth!

Cute button nose with the umbilical cord covering his mouth.

Foot.

If you look closely you can see the side of his face, plus his two hands up by his ear. We caught him just before he rolled and turned his back on us!

Side profile.

1 comment:

Corie said...

I found your blog from "Waiting for Happy". You have been on my heart ever since. I wanted to sent you a quick note to tell you I am on my knees. I have no amazing words...who can! But I have definitly been touched. I pray for strength...guidance and yes! miracles! Thank you for sharing about your precious children.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...