18 months old on the 18th, is that kind of a 'golden birthday'? :)
Today Tyler is 4 months old!
I thought I'd post a couple more comparison pictures of the little tykes! I love how they sleep in the same positions!

I was also able to catch a little glimpse of Tyler's giggles on video - the video quality isn't so good because I taped it with my phone...but it is cute nonetheless! When Ty gets really hungry he giggles frantically, and a few cries usually follow.
Ty sticking his little tongue out!
They change so much, so quickly! I always wish I could freeze time, but at least we have pictures and videos. I've been doing a lot of reminiscing this last week because our desktop computer is dying, so I have been going through videos and pictures - burning everything to dvds.
Speaking of "changes" - I spent the weekend packing away the boys' newborn clothes. So sad - I had always hoped I'd be able to keep the baby clothes out for 3 or 4 babies all together. But it was good to get some of the clutter cleaned up in their closet - the boys have SO many clothes!!! Someday I hope to have a quilt made out of some of their clothes...just have to find someone to make it for us!!
I will also be packing up the nursing pump, too. Sad about this, too. My milk supply has really dwindled since our holiday trip. I guess it is time to throw in the towel. I really wanted to be able to nurse for as long as possible, but I guess four months is better than none right?
On another note - Aidan is still battling a very nasty respiratory illness. We ask for MANY prayers because he has really been struggling this week, and the little guy does not deserve to be so miserable :(
While thinking of everyone in Haiti and praying hard for them, I have to say I feel so blessed to have a roof over our heads, to have my 3 guys, food, water...
Thanks to everyone for checking in...
4 comments:
First of all your family is beautiful. Secondly, I would be highly interested if you so choose to keep posting to know how the genetics pan out. Your boys look almost like identical twins. It's amazing.
Finally, I am sure you have heard this all before...but from a stanger perspective...God really appeared to know what he was doing giving those boys to you. I work with child with special needs and you do not seem to be losing yourself in self pity and why me-I have seem many people fill themselves with bitterness. Good job!
My mom makes quilts, so does my sister and an army of Springfield women....
The pix of the boys are darling. I have seen quilts made of baby clothes (I made one for my nephew) and they are really wonderful histories when you look back at how little they were when infants. I hoep Aiden feels better soon.
your boys are really cute. enjoy them.
Post a Comment