Stay-at-home-Mama to 3 sons and 3 daughters... our two firstborn sons Aidan and Tyler were born with a rare brain condition (microcephaly w/ simplified gyral pattern - very rare gene mutation QARS). Life has been forever changed since their arrivals. Cole, Nadia, Letty and Jovie have completed the sibling circle ♥
"Motherhood is about raising - and celebrating - the child you have, not the child you thought you'd have. It's about understanding that he is exactly the person he is supposed to be. And that, if you're lucky, he just might be the teacher who turns you into the person you are supposed to be."
2 comments:
You are SO right! (I love your blog btw, and it's National De-Lurker Day)
I LOVE Conan, but he signed a terrible deal with NBC. Thanks for the post...I hadn't seen the poster before.
NBC is run by crazies!!
Post a Comment