Saturday, October 02, 2010

Fundraiser for Aidan and Ty! -- Scentsy!!

Hi friends & family!!
We are having a Scentsy Fundraiser for Aidan and Ty.  We'd like to invite you to check out these awesome products -- I myself LOVE Scentsy stuff!!  


For those of you who do not know what Scentsy is -- it's a wickless candle system.  Basically it's just a warmer & some wax.  No flames, no soot and no wick!  It's a safe way to make your home smell yummy!!


Please check out the boys' fundraiser website!  
https://jenmakesscents.scentsy.us/Buy?partyId=3373748

This link will take you directly to where you can shop -- you can order online and the products will be shipped right to you -- and your purchases go towards the boys' fundraiser (as long as you follow the above link)!


Now that the boys are getting bigger & older (Aidan especially) we are interested in getting them involved in other types of therapy.  We are looking into possibly starting aquatic/water therapy, horseback riding therapy & music therapy.  We are so excited to get the boys involved in these types of programs!! When Aidan turns 3, his therapy with the Birth to 3 program will be done.  From then on is when we would like to get him out into the community more - get him (and Ty, too) involved in new & exciting things!!  A fundraiser such as this would help us cover some of these therapy costs, among other things like adaptive equipment as they grow!


You can also visit the Scentsy homepage:
https://jenmakesscents.scentsy.us/Home

From the homepage, on the left hand side, you can scroll through the open parties and find Aidan & Ty's Fundraiser.  Clicking on their party will also take you straight into their site.


We use our Scentsy warmer every single day.  My husband calls it 'trickery'.  Haha.  Every time I turn on our warmer, our home fills with the scent of freshly baked cookies or warm pumpkin pie...  He always thinks I am baking something - but nope!  Sorry hubby!  It's just the Scentsy warmer =)


Scentsy makes GREAT holiday gifts, bridal shower gifts, wedding gifts...even nursery/welcome baby gifts!  They even have stuffed animals called Scentsy Buddies for kiddos!


Right now their holiday collection is available -- Halloween, Thanksgiving, Fall, Winter...  Plop in a holiday scent into these warmers and BAM you have yourself a yummy household =)


The warmers come in full size, mid size and plug-in size.  There are TONS of scents to pick from!  Using the warmer is SO easy -- like I said above, I use mine everyday!


Our family has also found a unique way to use Scentsy wax.  The wax itself comes in little squares... During the boys' therapy we do many tactile things --we try to involve all their senses (especially since they are technically blind). We use the Scentsy blocks of wax during their therapy to have them experience different scents.  It's a non-messy way to invoke their sense of smell!


Thank you for checking out these awesome products -- and for helping out our boys!  Aidan and Ty love you all!


I would also like to thank all of my readers, and those who leave comments... I so appreciate your support and your kind words.  I promise someday I will have time to read each and every one of your stories :)  It's on my list of things to do!!  Until then, know that I pop into your sites and read as much as I can.  Thank you for being a part of our world, and for inviting me into yours!!!

3 comments:

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

I'm going to check out the Scentsy sale right now!

Lynn said...

Hi-I've been going to the link to try to order something, but I can't see any pictures of the products, just question marks. Is anyone else having this problem?

helicopter Mum of 6 ♡ said...

Hi Lynn! The links are working on my computer - I can see the pictures. Maybe it is just a temporary glitch? Maybe try restarting your computer (that's my go-to fix it haha)?

I hope the pictures pop up for you!! :) If anything, thank you for trying!!!

https://jenmakesscents.scentsy.us/Buy?partyId=3373748
(i'll try posting one more link to see if this one works)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...