Saturday, October 09, 2010

Genuine Blog Readers, Friends & Family...

Hello dear readers!!

Due to a situation out of my control, I am going to make our blog private (soon).  PLEASE, if you would like to continue following - facebook message, email or comment me your email address so I can personally invite you to be a reader.

I am sorry that I have to do this - because this blog is truly for my children - and I know there are TONS of amazing, genuine people out there who have diligently followed our sweet little boys.  Unfortunately, there are some not-so-nice people out there as well...and we like to protect our family from that type of negativity.  Our boys don't deserve to have any negativity in their life, and as parents we do all we can to keep them surrounded by love & genuine friends/family.  We want nothing from, and nothing to do with people who are unkind.

There's a possibility that I may have a limit as to how many people I can add as a preferred reader, and if that's the case I am sorry... once again, if it was up to me I would keep the blog public.  But for now it just has to be this way :(  Sadly, it is really our boys who suffer when people decide to be unkind... I have shared their stories since their birth, and I know many people love and adore them.  I hope I can continue to share their story with all of you who truly care!

So please, send me your info and I will add you to my readers list - because soon this blog will be private.  Boo!

120 comments:

LeeAnn said...

thank you for including me! :)

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear that. Please add me, as you blog is really the only one I read.

jtdisabilities@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I would love to continue to follow your precious family... shelli_gentry@yahoo.com. I don't have a blog, I wish I had the time but between school, work and being a mom I can't.

MY LIFE WITH BOYS! said...

I'm sorry that people can be so mean. I have been following your blog for a while. I would love to continue reading.
mylifewithcrazyboys@yahoo.com

Maureen said...

I check your blog everyday for updates on your precious boys. Please include me. I pray that your pregnancy continues to go well :)

bradham827@yahoo.com

Jeri said...

im a follower who would love to keep seeing your family expand

levi12252@aol.com

mom of three and one on the way

Colleen said...

Hi,
You don't "know" me but I have read your blog for the last several months. I think I started reading shortly after you had Ty. I don't know if you have room to keep me as a reader but I would love to be included if you do.

My email is cmanthony@verizon.net

Thanks!

Yvonne said...

it's so sad that people feel the need to express every opinion they have - especially on someone's personal blog! I'm sorry you have to go private, but it's fully understandable. i would love to keep following if that's ok. not sure how I found your blog, but I have been reading since Ty was born. I'm a mom of 4 and grandma of 2 - one of whom has Sturge Weber Syndrome. my email is ymi717@yahoo.com - thank you!

Hilary Farris said...

I know you don't know me personally, but I have been following Aidan's and Ty's story for a while now and pray for your family often. I would like to continue reading your blog, but I understand if you can't include me because of possible limitations... Just know that I will continue to pray for your boys, the new little one to come and for you and your husband..
Hilary
farrisx5@comcast.net

mypixees3 said...

i would love to remain on your private list...my email addy is mypixees3@yahoo.com. thanks so much

Anonymous said...

I pray you will allow me to follow your journey. I have never posted a comment before, but I have grown to love your boys. Prayers are sent your way.

wilki025@gmail.com

Wanda wilkinson

Sarah said...

wow, I'm so sorry that you are having to put up with this. I would love to continue reading your blog if you have space. Your boys are precious! higginsherd@aol.com Lots of love and prayers

Sarah-mom to 3 kiddos, 2 of whom have special needs!

Margaret said...

If you have room I'd love to be included. I've admired you family for a long time. You are such amazing caring parents for those beautiful little boys. I love following your blog. Don't let those unkind IDIOTS get to you!!
Margaret

Margaret said...

oops forgot email -
mjsudduth25@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I would love to be able to keep up on your wonderful family! I am a pediatric nurse and have a special interest in kids facing challenges in their everday life!
rainkapprez@yahoo.com

Llyn said...

I would love to continue to follow you and your family--I'm at circleolife@gmail.com. You're an inspiration and watching your boys grow is always a highlight in my day.

--Llyn

Ann said...

Please include me on your list of blog readers and strong supporters. You have an amazing and beautiful story and thanks for sharing it.

eannthompson@gmail.com

Sarah said...

I'm really sorry you are going to have to privatize your blog. I'd love to keep reading if you have enough space. I'll keep you all in my prayers. sarah@meditscape.com

Stacey said...

I'm so glad that I get the opportuntity to continue reading about your family's journey.

Stacey from CA

Anonymous said...

I would love to continue following. My email is

Jessicapattonrush@gmail.com

I have been following since Ty was born. I live in Kentucky and am the mother of a 3 year old.

Adrienne said...

Hi Stephanie.... I logged on yesterday and was disappointed to think that you had gone private...as I have been following your story since just around the time that little Ty was born... You and Jason continue to inspire me and I would love to continue to follow the story of your two little boys... as you await your third precious little son...
my email is adriennecolleran@yahoo.ie

With very best wishes
Adrienne
I do blog also so please feel free to check in with us:)

Also congrats on your 3rd wedding anniversary...

helicopter Mum of 6 ♡ said...

Thank you all so much for the kind words - and for following our story!! I have added all the email addresses posted above! Blogger only lets me add 100 readers, so I am just doing first come, first serve :) Thank you again to everyone, especially for sharing your story of how you came to start reading about our family! It is so good to get to know more of our readers!!!! God Bless!!

Kim Menefee said...

I am sorry that you have to go private. I would love to be included.

Kim

baxterdrvr@gmail.com

Amanda said...

Hey there Tellinghuisen family! I would love be a follower on your blog, their story and growth is such an inspiration to me! Your family is blessed beyond belief, and I would like to be a reader.

My email is scpaintedkiya@yahoo.com

Fraida said...

i have bin reading your blog and would love to continue. my name is fraida. you don't know me but i have bin reading your blog and gain strength to go through my days when it is crazy with my kids.

please add me so i can read your blog. i would love to continue. my e-mail address is fruitpie20@gmail.com.

Beth S. said...

I'm sorry to hear people have been giving you such a hard time. I'm not even sure how I found your blog a year ago, but I've been reading since and enjoy your updates. My email is scheelers@gmail.com

Linda said...

I would love to continue reading your blog. I have never commented and have read for well over a year. I admire your strength and positive outlook. My email address is:
llbartelt@verizon.net
Thanks - Linda

Anonymous said...

Steph,I would love to be able to continue to read your blog if able. I was one of the Hospice nurses that visited when Aidan was under hospice care. Mary
dlhmkh1@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I, too, am very sorry you must privatize your blog. I'm sure it would be a great help for any other new or not-so-new mothers with children that have the same issues as your little guys.
I don't understand mean people. Why in the world do they feel the need to read or comment on a blog they don't like???? No one is making them read it. Alas, there are no easy answers.
I've been keeping up with you since Aidan was a few months old and I'd like to continue on if there is room.
hoosiermeema@hotmail.com

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

Thank you for including me. I am SO sorry that you are dealing with negativity. It is so unnecessary!

SUSAN said...

Please include me. SUSANMW47@yahoo.com. Thanks Susan

Anonymous said...

Please include me! I know we have never met, but I just love your blog. Your family is precious and I love keeping up with you all....my email address is andrea7804@aol.com. Thanks!!! Hope I make it in!

dmhenry86 said...

HI! Please add me! We have spoken thru email before. My son has the same condition as you two beautiful boys. I would love to stay in touch.
dmhenry86@yahoo.com

Bethany said...

I would love to be included. I've been following the boys' journey for a year or so- I don't remember how I found your originally! My email address is bschwe@gmail.com ....thank you!

Anonymous said...

Hello! I have lost two children to a genetic illness. I have been following your blog since Aidan's birth and I would love to continue! amym0102@hotmail.com

Blessings to you and your family!

Candice said...

That is truly awful.I don't understand how people can be cruel to innocent children.Thank you for letting me continue to follow your blog.I love reading about you and your family.

Anonymous said...

I hope you will add me so I can follow your family. You are one amazing family. Your boys are so cute. I know with this next baby you will be wonderful. I pray for your whole family to stay healthy and for you to stay strong so you can care for your boys. Please add me. I hate that in this world there has to be such bad people.
unzens6@yahoo.com brenda unzen MN Sorry I am drawing a blank on mu google account and do not want to loose message. hate going anonymous but want to let you know. TY unzens6@yahoo.com Brenda Unzen RN labor and delivery.

Raising Baby Kiwi said...

I am so sorry that there are people out there that would make you have to do this. If you have room, I would love to continue to follow your family's journey!

My email is julie.galbraith@gmail.com

Language Arts Lady said...

Oh, I would love to continue following your story! I've read fro awhile... since before you had Ty.

I'm sorry you have had issues! People can be so irritating.

If you have room for me, my email is kalim007@aol.com

Thanks!

Sherri said...

I have been following your blog for several months now and hope you'll add me so I can keep following your story.

sherrihale75@gmail.com

Lloyd Sisters said...

I would love to continue to follow your journey.

My email is kirstenelloyd@gmail.com

Angela

harriett1047 said...

I have followed your blog for a long time -- always anxious to hear how those sweet boys are doing. I so admire you & your husband's strength & determination to give your boys the best life possible. I would love to be able to continue following your blog if possible. Thank you.

My e-mail address is harriett1047@juno.com.

Risa said...

I love hearing the updates on your boys - they are precious! I would love to continue to follow your family and hear about them.

Angela said...

I'm sorry you have experienced problems. I have been praying for your boys and would love to be able to continue to get updates. I understand if you have to limit readers. I will continue to pray for your new little one also.

If you can include me, my address is jdramr3@Yahoo.com.

Anonymous said...

I would love to be able to continue to follow your beautiful family. I have read it since Ty was born:) Prayers for you precious boys and new one on the way.
Carol in Illinois
chunsaker@psbnewton.com

Kimberlee Greenawalt said...

You don't know me, and I certainly would not want to take a space for a family member or friend, but if you have enough space I would love to continue to follow and pray for you.
Blessings!
Kimberlee Greenawalt
Kimberleegreenawalt@gmail.com

Flavia said...

Hi! You don't know me.. but I've been following your blog for a couple of months... I don't remember how I found the blog about a Portuguese boy "sorri ratinho" and cliking on the links I ended up finding yours..since then I always read your posts and pray for the health and happiness of your family... I admire the positivity and the love you express in your posts ...and I'm in love with your precious littles angels...If you have room I'd love to be included... My name is Flavia and I'm from Brazil.. fortesflavinha@hotmail.com

Lisa Lawrence said...

I can't remember how long I've been following, but I was hooked when I saw we both have an Aidan. If you have room, I would love to be included, but if not, my prayers and best wishes to your little family.
Lisa
cojlisa16@aol.com

P.S. Sorry people are not being nice. Life is hard enough without people heaping on criticism and unkind words.

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you and your family and wish only the best for you all. People who are unkind have a burden only they can understand - I've never been able to relate to someone who feels the need to judge people when we all have our own problems and situations! I've followed your family for some time now and would love to continue if you have space; if not, I totally understand! Love and prayers your way! Kristi

kpair@albertk12.org

Anonymous said...

Please add me:) I love your updates!!
brittanyfaulkner@yahoo.com

Jenni said...

Hi, I don't think I've ever commented but I'm a special education teacher from KY. I am a mom to a 4 year old girl and aunt to 2 precious boys, one of which has autism. I check your blog daily and I'd appreciate it if you would add me to your list of readers. My email is vincejl1@wku.edu.

Jill said...

I enjoy reading your blog, and would love to continue.

activeimprints@verizon.net

Kara J. said...

I would love to be included - I have been following your wonderful, sweet family for the last year or more. God bless.

kjeldredkanoza@comcast.net

Kara J. said...

I would love to be included to follow your precious family's journey of up, downs and most of all the love you have for your precious boys!

kjeldredkanoza@comcast.net

Sara said...

I'm Sara from Italy. I'd like to continue to read your blog.
kisse, Sara.

Sara said...

Ops, my mail is:
lorzucch@alice.it

Carol said...

I would love to be included; I have fallen in love with your boys.
mszr@comcast.net

Fraida said...

i have bin following your site from the time you started this site. you guys are an inspiration to me and my family. i would love to keep following your family if you would alow me to.

my email address is:
fruitpie20@gmail.com
thanks
fraida

Auntie said...

Stephanie~

I have been following your blog and the story of your little men since just before Ty was born. I am sorry to hear that you now feel the need to make your blog private, but as a mom, you need to do what is necessary to protect your family. I would be honored to continue to watch your little men grow, and to eventually "meet" the new little brother, but as your space is limited, I certainly understand if you need to keep the slots for others.

Blessings~
Shana in WI

Angela said...

I have been following your blog for sometime and was saddened to hear that circumstances have forced you to to go private, but it is completely understandable. I hope that you will allow me to continue reading you journey.

Be blessed,
Angela

lam.angela@yahoo.com

Aiden's Mommy said...

Hello there!
I have been following your blog for over a year now and I love your two little boys! What sweethearts! You have such a great attitude and I find it inspiring to me in my own life. Thanks for sharing your journey with us readers. If you have space to add me as a reader, my email is happytimesLH@aol.com. Thanks and God Bless!
Laura

Malinda said...

I would still love to follow please my email is wcnormjv120@aim.com. I dont have a blog but i have learned alot reading your blog and it has helped me out.

Anonymous said...

I would love to continue to follow they story of your beautiful family... Been following since you were pregnant with Ty. My email address is staciebaptist_77@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I have been following your blog for a long time. Our family is also facing a terrible disease and your upbeat attitude inspires me. I would love to continue following your journey.

Sincerely,
Misty
dnmcrowell@yahoo.com

Jamie Lea said...

Hi, I've been following your blog for over a year now. Please include me. Thank you :) rjjanglen@yahoo.com

Heather said...

I truly enjoy reading your blog. It definately makes me realize that the challenges I have with my children sometimes are nothing compared to the challenges some familes have. If you have room hlchristenson@gmail.com.

tammy said...

I'm sorry your having problems. I would love to follow your blog and precious boys.
thanks
tammy0888@gmail.com

Kristin said...

Aww that really stinks! Sorry to hear the reason you're going private! I check in every night or so to follow your cute little family! I was so excited to learn you were expecting again! I would love to be able to follow your family and to see pics of your new little guy coming soon! :) (and of course your 2 other little guys too!)

Kristin, NY

keekee09@aol.com

Chelsea said...

Hi! I would love to continue to follow your journey with your boys (the ones here and the one to come!) But I also understand if you have a limit and can't include me since we don't know each other. Obviously family and friends come first. I am terribly sorry that you have had to face the negative people out there. That seems to be going around in blogland. My info is:
keck80@juno.com

Anonymous said...

I have followed your blog since a bit before Ty was born. I am sorry that you are having to take these measures to keep your family safe. I would love to included in your list of blog readers, however if you have too many I understand.

kerristansbury@hotmail.com

Amy Dalon said...

Please add me to your list! I've been following your blog for over a year now and would hate to not be able to read it anymore. My email address is amy.dalon@gmail.com and my blog address is thedalonfamily.blogspot.com. I'm sorry that you have to make it private! I'm praying your pregnancy continues to go well!

Amy

Freda said...

I have followed your blog since before Ty was born and would love to continue. You have such a sweet family and I look forward to your posts and to see how ya'll are getting along. Praying for you, your husband and boys. I work with special needs children and am so grateful for parents such as yourselves, who truly see what a joy it is to have a special family. My email is fredahensley@hotmail.com

Jennifer said...

I would really really like to continue following your family. I've been reading since you were pregnant with Ty, and would so hate to miss the birth of your new little man. My email is jenthesedays@live.com

And I have to say that I am so sorry that someone/s being hateful enough to make you have to go private. People can really suck sometimes.

Anonymous said...

I would love to keep following your
your family. Please know I will still be praying for you.

pdljgood@peoplepc.com

(mom to 8 wonderful kids)

Kristi said...

I like so many other people check your blog almost weekly to see how cute and big your boys have grown. I would like to continue to follow your blog and am excited to read all about your new little one on the way. You are doing a terrific job raising your family :)

krisfitz20@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

So Sorry to hear you have to go private. I have been following your bog for awhile now and really enjoy reading about your precious family. I have a special needs son myself. If you have room I would love to continue following your journey. My email is mistyrobb@yahoo.com.
Thanks! Misty

Kara said...

I have been reading your blog since you had Ty and if you have room I would love to keep seeing your beautiful family grow. So sorry that people can be so cruel.

Kara
drobin17@rochester.rr.com

Kara said...

I have been reading your blog since you had Ty and if you have room I would love to keep seeing your beautiful family grow. So sorry that people can be so cruel.

Kara
drobin17@rochester.rr.com

Anonymous said...

Could you please add me to your list.

tracyacf2@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I would love to continue reading. I am an EArly Childhood Special Education teacher and find your strength and commitment amazing.

tnewstrom@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Jean Snyders" I am Sara Hansen's mom and I too follow your story and am so inspired by your family. I would love to be included to share your journey. I am sorry for whatever has been said that has lead to this. People can be so cruel.

jsnyd5109@hotmail.com

gayle said...

I would seriously love to be included in your story of your precious boys. I don't have a blog but am hoping you have room for me. Thank You! rgtmom_79@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

if you still have invites, I'd love to be invited. If not, I understand. I'm really sorry that you have to do this. People are so mean. I don't know what happened, but I want you to know that there are definitely more people out here who love you & your family than people who say/do negative things.

I've never commented before, but I've been reading for quite some time. Found you through Waiting For Happy.

Prayers for you!

-Susan
susanvandervort@gmail.com

Jodi Thornton said...

I follow! I never comment but I do read :). I would love to oontinue if you have enough room for me.

jodithornton@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

That makes me so sad that there are so many nasty, miserable people in the world who seem like they would do anything to hurt others! You don't deserve that and your boys especially don't deserve that! I have been reading your blog since just before Ty was born. I hope you will include me, as I would really miss reading up about them and your sweet family!

I have commented a handful of times. My name is Kristi and I live in Castle Rock, CO. I am a stay at home Mom and have 3 daughters who are 10, 4 and 6 months.

Continued prayers!

Carmen said...

I would love to be included, I pray for all 3 of your boys all the time. My son has Down Syndrome and I completely understand about protecting your children! But I too would love to be added if you have room!

Anonymous said...

I just posted a message, but it isn't showing up yet??? I posted with my AIM ID as my blog has been untouched for so long! I forgot to include my email in the first post and wanted to give you!

iluvmysweetgirlz@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I and my daughter's nurse have been reading your blog since little Ty was born. My daughter has learning disabilities due to complications from open heart surgery at 9 days old. Long story. Anyhoo, I would love to be included on your list of friends :) My email is c_montgomery76@yahoo.com. We have a caringbridge site if you would like to check us out. Email me and I'll send you the info. Blessings, Crystal

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm not sure how I came across your blog but I have been following your story for over a year and would like to continue...my email address is ktonnessen@wi.rr.com.

Bec said...

I'm so terribly sorry that you have to deal with this when your plate is already so full.

My name is Bec, I live in Sydney, Australia and I have been following your story for quite some time now. I would love to be able to continue reading your journey!!

I also understand if you are unable to include me.

Bec xxxx

PS email is bec.mitchell4@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog and would love to be added to be able to continue read. Your boys are precious and I know they are so special to you. I don't have a blog but my email is ray0287 at bellsouth dot net. thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I found your blog through the Bolte family blog. I certainly understand if there isn't space for a "stranger", but if you have room I would love to continue following the story of your precious boys. As a teacher of special needs kiddos I enjoy following the progress of your boys. I will continue to pray for your new little one as well.
Melissa
jninnie@aol.com

Debbie said...

I have been following your story for awhile and would love to be included. Your love and devotion to your boys is so inspiring!

Amy said...

I love reading your blog and watching your boys grow up! Please keep me as a reader!

Terryamy18@tampabay.rr.com

Thanks!!!

Amy

The Deviny's said...

I would love to continue to follow your family's journey. I found your blog after receiving the news that my cousins child was born with a similar condition. Your blog has been a great help in gaining more knowledge about our newest family member. Your family is in our prayers.
-janessa

janessa cayton at gmail dot com

NMmom10 said...

I am sorry to hear people are being mean. It is not right. I love following you and your growing family. Please add me to your list!

Thanks :)

derrickam@gmail.com

Mom of 2 with one on the way!

Anonymous said...

Though I understand if you need to limit things to family and friends, I'd love to continue following if you have the space!

I stumbled across your blog through a link on someone else's when Aidan was about six months old, and I've been lurking ever since.

You guys are truly an inspiration, and I've really enjoyed having the opportunity to watch your family (and those two beautiful boys!) grow. :)

School and life are pretty time consuming at the moment, so I don't blog, but my e-mail is liberate.the.gnomes@gmail.com.

KathyL said...

I too would love to follow your story, you bring so much.
littlekat79@hotmail.com is my email if you'd like to include me. KathyL.

Hansen Happenings said...

I'm sorry the world isn't full of people who have love in their hearts:( Sorry for your pain because of another's misery!
Please include me: bnmhansen@msn.com

Stephanie said...

We have children around the same age and we pray for your precious family everyday!! I would love to continue to follow your sweet family and wish that I had taken the time to start a blog about our family adventures.

Thank you,
Stephanie

stephanie@thebutlerfamily.org

lhd said...

I'm sorry you have to take this step....I don't remember how I came across your blog, but have followed your story for a year or so, and would like to continue, if you still have room. loishdavis@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hello
I have never commented on your site but have been following it since before Ty was born. I found your site from a mutual friends site. I would love to continue to follow your family and the amazing people that you are.

laumer@hotmail.com

Thanks!
Sara Laumer

Anonymous said...

I would love to be included. I have been reading for a long time but I almost never comment. It is so sad that people can be so unkind. My baby niece is also a child with multiple challenges as she has a severe chromosomal disorder, so I love to read how other families deal with the challenges that come with this and try to be the best help to my sister.
Anyway, I would love to be included on your list. I have no blog myself so unfortunately you can't read up on me but now that I wish you nothing but the best and can't wait for the new little baby!
Love, Olga from Arizona
joi.oross@cox.net

Atousa said...

I would love to continue to follow your blog ;) I am a long time follower.

Paulson2005@charter.net

thanks!
Atousa
a mommy to 3 in MN

Lovin' my 5 blessings said...

I've been following your blog for a long time. Please include me if possible:) driesen@frontiernet.net

Donna Stoner said...

Please allow me to follow your story.

teach00001@aol.com

Thank you

Donna

Jody said...

hi :)
i've been following your blog for a while now and would love to keep up as your family grows...i have 3 boys too!
my email is jodydekker@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I would love to continue reading about your family.

meadowmouseblog@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Please add me if you have room:

I have followed your story since before Ty was born. I would love to continue to read updates on your boys. Many prayers!

emilylwhitehouse@hotmail.com

Nancy said...

If you still have room, I would love to continue following your story. If not, please know that you will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers as you welcome your new little one.

Nancy
nancyrellis@gmail.com
Mommy to four boys and Rebekah (heart baby)
http://rebekahgraceellis.blogspot.com

Jasmine said...

Thank you for adding me! I am so sorry there are people who love negativity and that you have had to deal with it :(

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for including me. I appreciate that.

I just have to read all about and see pictures of your two-soon-to-be-three boys!!

Indy carole

Kim said...

Thank You!

Renee said...

Thanks for adding me, Stephanie. I read through most of these comments, and love how people you have never even met are falling in love with your boys and pray for your family! This just shows that there are some great people in the world still!

Unknown said...

I'd love to be added. I've been ready since about the time Ty was born and I'd love to keep up with your family. My little boy Joshua had an encephalocele and microcephaly -- he didn't make it -- but I love reading about how your boys are thriving!

Jennifer said...

Just wanted to leave the comment wihtout the address .... since you decided to remain public, I didn't want my address out there for a bunch of people to see. :)

I have been following your blog since right before Tyler was born. I'm not sure how I stumbled across your blog. I would love to be able for you to be able to share your story with me so if you could include me in your private readers I would be grateful. However if you don't, I understand that as well and would continue to pray for your family, your boys and your unborn little one.

Anonymous said...

I would love to continue following your journey.
abjn60@yahoo.com

Michelle said...

I'd love to be included. a2jc315@hotmail.com

Grammy said...

Please include me. I have been watching the boys and you from the beginning. I am in love with the little cuties and look forward to baby #3

libby @ ninesandquines said...

i am so sorry that you have to make your blog private - i rarely comment, but check in often to see how you guys are doing and to watch those two grow!!! if you could add me that would be wonderful.....libbyliebig@yahoo.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...