Monday, March 12, 2012

A few FYI's

I woke up in a panic one night wondering what would happen if, for some reason, this blog site shut down or I lost my whole blog.... so I signed myself up for email notifications every time I publish a blog.

Thus, I went back to my very first blog and have been re-publishing them all, from the start.  So - if you are one of my readers who has also signed up for an email notification every time I publish a new blog you may have also been bombarded with emails of all of my past blogs -- sorry for this!  I just really want to make sure I have all my blogs 'backed up' and saved =)

I swear I am almost done with this back-up process (and I'll finally be able to sleep at night, ha!).  I've hit a roadblock though because once I hit Cole's Birth Story the email notifications stopped - so I am trying to figure out what is happening.  So Close to having every blog saved!

A huge thanks to all who follow our family & read this blog - I've been looking back through the comments and seeing all my faithful readers, and new readers.  Means so much!!  If you'd like to sign up for email alerts when I publish a new blog there is a spot to sign up directly below Cole's 1 year picture on the right hand side!

Thank you for your patience as I email myself (and some of you) all of my past blogs!!!

Quickie update - Aidan and Tyler are doing pretty well adjusting after their g-tube surgery!  They are such little troopers... They are doing better and better every day!

Cole -13 months old
He loves hats!
He has also learned to climb - everything.
*Notice the tipped over lamp in the background!
**Note the cut up nose from falling out of the toy box!!

 Ty and Aidan one day after surgery!

 We'll get through this together, brother!  <3

Admist it all, we have been doing a total renovation in our basement - which we started even before the boys started getting really sick (back in October).  We are SO close to being done!  We will have a modified bathroom for Aidan & Ty, a big playroom/bedroom for the boys, a guest room & a family room!!  

 Jason painting the bathroom.

We've been doing all the labor ourselves - and we've had TONS of help from friends & family.  THIS IS SO APPRECIATED!  Y'all have helped us during one of our roughest times... We've been able to keep on truckin' with this huge project because of your help!!  We feel so blessed to finally have a house & to be able to expand to give our boys some much needed space and room to play!  So thank you to those who have helped us with the labor & to those who have helped us with the boys while we worked downstairs - we couldn't have done all this without you!!

And to my awesome husband... who comes home from work and goes straight downstairs and works til bedtime AND spends every weekend down there.  He's a hard worker and our family is so lucky to have him!!


Almost done!  I'm anxious to get my husband back, haha... And I know he is beyond ready to be done.  Next project is... getting the boys' whirlpool enclosed (making a pool room!) so that they can swim year round - anytime!  This is SO important for their health & their therapies.  Cannot wait to this project started (and finished!).

2 comments:

LeeAnn said...

I'm grateful for all the support your family has, too. I know they share your joys & tough times. You are blessed for sure!

Anonymous said...

This little guy looks kinda like Aidan and Ty!

http://adoptuskids.org/_app/child/viewp.aspx?id=36973

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...