Our sweet little man closed his eyes for sleep on Wednesday evening, March 9th, and his Soul left shortly thereafter for the Heavens above. Our hearts are breaking, missing him beyond belief already... Forever thankful for each day with him, but broken to pieces knowing our journey here with him on this Earth has ended.
July 18 . 2008 - March 9 . 2016
We hope and pray that we will continue to feel his presence. With his quiet, mighty warrior spirit... there is no doubt we will continue to feel him in our hearts forever.
This little boy, who made me a Mommy, has a piece of my heart forever. Although I will feel lost each and every day without him, I also know that he is now healthy & whole. He will be kept very busy looking out for us now, as we have done for him for the past 7 years. His brothers especially will have themselves a very special guardian angel in Aidan.
Please know that EVERYONE is welcome to join us in his celebrations of life, this Sunday and Monday. Whether you are family, friends, or readers who have cared for and loved Aidan and followed his journey.
He is so very loved. I only hope we can honor his life the best that we can, not just in the next couple of days, but everyday... by being kind to others, showing grace to others, humility, and generosity. I pray we will make Aidan so very proud. For him, I would move mountains, now and forever.

8 comments:
I can't imagine the heartache your family is going through. Please accept my sincere condolences. I want to thank you for sharing your life and the lives of your children with us anonymous readers out here. Connecting with little Aidan's humanity through your writing has been a joy and privilege. Thank you for that.
fly high with angels Aidan. snuggle with Jesus!
my heart breaks for your family, and the pain they are feeling now.
Aidan, please watch over my Teal'c as well. He's so much like you, his condition is slightly different, yet so similar. He's only 2 months younger than you. I had always hoped that we could meet in person so my Teal'c could know someone just like himself, but it will have to wait till we all meet in Heaven someday.
Stephanie and Family you are in my prayers. my heart breaks for your loss. I can't imagine what you are going thru right now. while we can't make it to the ceremony for Aidan we will be celebrating his life here in Minnesota.
I'm so heartbroken to read this! Praising God for the wonderful years you had with your sweet boy, and praying for you in the days to come. Hugs to you and your family. :(
I can't express how sorry I am for the loss of your sweet Aidan. I am a reader of your blog from Maryland and have followed your lovely family for several years now. I pray that God will give you comfort. You are very special parents and you gave Aidan the most beautiful life he could have asked for here on earth. May God's peace be with you all.
Praying for your family.
So sorry to hear. I have been following his story for years. You are such a wonderful mother. I really don't know what to say, but want you to know I care.
I am so sorry to read this news. I have followed your blog from Western Australia for several years. Was Aiden unwell? I feel shocked as if this was unexpected. Please know that loving thoughts are coming to you all from across the world xx
May you find peace and healing in your hearts. My condolences.
Post a Comment