Thursday, January 27, 2011

Almost 39 Weeks!

38 Weeks and Counting!  I'll be 39 weeks along on Saturday - I'm 9 days away from my due date, and as it looks now... a couple days away from baby!

At our last appointment the doctor scheduled us an induction this weekend - and unless he comes before then it looks like we will have ourselves a baby this weekend!  The doctor did say that if I felt okay, and felt like going longer, I could.  We can schedule a later induction if I'd like.  A couple of weeks ago the baby was measuring 6 pounds 5 ounces.... I am literally out of room as we speak!  I've already going through early labor symptoms (was up ALL night with horrible pains!). I think this baby needs to come out sooner than later :)

So, wish us luck as the plan for now is BABY in a couple of days!  We are so ready to meet this little guy & I know there are a lot of people who are anxiously awaiting his arrival, too! I promise to update/post pictures as soon as I can :)

Thank you to everyone who has been reading and following our family on this part of our journey!  The pregnancy journey is almost at it's end - onto a new chapter!  Family of 5 - here we come!!  Stay tuned!!

Here's some pictures of the big brothers-to-be!  <3

The boys behaving themselves while I clean their room :)

My little gentleman, Aidan.

Using his "I'll melt your heart" look..

Aidan's infamous half smirk!

My sweetie pie, Ty!

Love his cheeky smiles!

Trying out his new custom-made hat!  Looking smooch-able!


9 comments:

Bee said...

Good luck x x

Julie said...

How exciting! Here's lots of prayers for an easy birth for you and your new little peanut. Can't wait to hear the big news.

Catherine said...

I was wondering if you had him yet...glad to hear things are still going well:) Good luck!!! I will be thinking about you on Saturday!

Amanda said...

I absolutely LOVE Aidan's half smirk! That is the cutest little face.

And I am patiently waiting for pictures of the newest baby, I hope all goes well for your family and big brothers love their new baby!

Vicki said...

I have been following with your family almost from the beginning. I am in awe of your resilience, your endless love and cimmittment to your family. I have been anxiously been waiting for the new arrive and the new adventures. I continue to pray for you and your family. God bless you all. :-)

Amy Dalon said...

Such CUTE pictures! Can't wait to see baby #3! I'll be praying for you this weekend:).

Anita Johnson said...

I just stopped by to see if there was any news...we will continue to pray for an easy delivery and a healthy little boy to join his little brothers at home! God Bless!

asplashofsunshine said...

The adorableness is out of this world! Oh yes, I do know that adorableness isn't really a word, but hey, it certainly encompasses their faces! :)

Southern Queen of the Crazies said...

Stopping by for news...Can't wait!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...