Not long now until I will be holding you in my arms & staring at your adorable face. It seems very surreal that you will be out of my belly in no time at all! It appears you really like it in my tummy - I hope you like it on the outside as well. You have many, many people patiently awaiting your arrival. Most importantly your - Daddy & your brothers!
Your Daddy has been asking you to come out for weeks now! He's very excited to see you. He talks all the time about all the things you two will do together. He also told me to say 'I love you", from him.
You have two big brothers who will be ready & waiting once you make your debut. Aidan will be all smiles when he gets to meet you! He is the best at holding little babies, so get ready for some brotherly snuggles! This is Ty's first go 'round at being a big brother. He will be the one who will teach you 'baby talk'. He also sings a lot, so I hope you like music =)
I know you & your brothers will have an instant bond. Your brothers will surely hold a huge place in your heart - I know you will adore them! And in turn, Aidan and Ty will love you to pieces! Having Aidan & Ty as your brothers will no doubt give you a view of the world that not many will ever experience. Through them you will learn compassion & what unconditional love really is. And oh, the things you will teach them! You will be the best 'little' big brother in the world! I can't wait to see how you three interact with each other. You know you will be keeping Mommy busy, right?!
I promise you, even though there will be three of you in the house & only one of me, I will still have plenty of time & love for all of you! You boys will always be my first priority - you are my life & my true loves.
Throughout my entire pregnancy with you, your Daddy and I have been so lucky to sneak peeks of you through ultrasound. We've watched you grow from a very tiny bean to the baby you are now (you were 6 lbs 5 oz last time the doctor checked!). We've gotten many pictures of you & I must say you are looking quite handsome. I'm sure you will blow us away with your good looks once we finally meet in person!
We are ready for our family of 4 to become a family of 5. I know God sent you to us for a reason, Little Man. You are the BEST surprise a Mommy could ever have. Just like Aidan & Ty, we know you have a great purpose in this world. And all you have to do is just be YOU!
So Baby Boy, your Daddy and I want you to know that we will always be here for you. You can always come to us for anything, we will always support you & always believe in you. We have loved you since the day we found out you were in my belly, and we will love you more & more each day.
See you soon little man, can't wait to hold you in my arms!
Love,
Mommy
8 comments:
Tears in my eyes..... The love of a mother is amazing!
So sweet:)
Such a beautiful letter!
This certainly confirms the saying that "God gives special children to special people". You children are blessed to have you as their Mom.
I read your entire blog yesterday and today. My sister is due with her first (a boy) the 6th. Praying your delivery is easy!
Thinking of you!
What a beautiful letter for your new little man to read many years from now. You are the most amazing mom! Can't wait to meet him.
Oh, I can hardly wait to hear the news!
God bless you all.
Post a Comment