Friday, January 07, 2011

Holiday Tidbits

The boys had a wonderful Christmas.  Jason and I are so thankful to have our sweet little boys to celebrate with us - they're really all we need.  The greatest gifts we have ever been given!
Aidan and Tyler last Christmas - 2009

Aidan and Tyler this Christmas - 2010

Aidan & Daddy opening presents!

Ty helping Daddy open gifts!

My two (almost three) boys!

Tyler!

Ty with his new puppy dog.  Christmas tuckered him out!

My little monkey, Aidan, with his new monkey toy.

What a snuggle bug!

It kind of already seems like ages ago, but I hope everyone had a great holiday season!  We surely did, and all thanks to our boys and our family who shared the season with us!

1 comment:

MJ said...

What adorable photos! I love the one of you with the 3 boys.

I am thinking of you as you prepare for the arrival of your newest son. I will pray for everyone to be safe.

Happy new year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...