Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Baby Names!


As most of you know, the baby's name will not be revealed until he is born.  Aidan and Ty's names were also kept mum until their birth.  But I did want to share this little tidbit...

I read an article about a couple who hired a Nameologist (sp?) to name their child - yes, they paid someone to come up with the perfect name for their baby!  Anywho, this one particular woman has a site where you can enter the name of the baby and see what pops up!  I thought it was kind of fun to check out and wanted to share it!  Go here and click in your baby name or child's name (or even your own name!).

The new baby's name falls under the Humanitarian category.  Awww - this makes me smile!

Tyler is under the Hyperactivist & Rebel categories - he is truly a rebel in all ways (a cute rebel at that)!

Aidan is under the Romantic & Diplomat categories - I don't call him my little gentleman for nothing!

Stephanie falls under three categories - Romantic, Artist/Musician/Writer, Diplomat.

Jason is right there with Ty - his name falls under Hyperactivist & Rebel.  No arguments on that one!  It's funny because sometimes Jason and Ty bump heads with each other and I have always said it is because they are SO alike!

Well, my free time for the day is over haha!  Off to feed my little rebel and my little romantic some breakfast =)

2 comments:

Kayla said...

My daughter falls under Humanitarian and Family Lover! Sounds like a bright future for her (and me!).

I fall under hyperactivist which I wouldn't consider myself to be, but my husband is the same so I guess we're a good match!

Thanks for sharing this site - it's interesting to see if we live up to our monikers :)

Brookeanne said...

Too funny! We LOVE naming our children based on the meaning of their names. A huge part of why/how we pick the name.
Elayna means shinging light
Kevin means beloved/handsome
Claire Joy means clear joy

We have no idea what to name our next child if it's a girl, but at some point I'll need to sit down and do some research! If it's a boy, it will be David which also means beloved (and thus being our beloved boy!) :).
Thanks for sharing! Fun blog post :)! I think your boys' names are wonderful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...