Thursday, December 23, 2010

Our Greatest Gifts


Happy Holidays to everyone!  I wanted to share some photos of my sweet little Christmas elves... I've been posting tons of pictures of our littlest peanut lately - I think it's time to showcase the big brothers =)

The boys have been very busy being their festive 'lil selves. They've helped us make Christmas cookies, they've visited Santa & they've "helped" us wrap up some gifts ha!


Santa's little helpers!

Can you tell he's excited for Christmas??

Giving me that innocent "Who me?" look haha!

Testing out the frosting while making cookies!

Sugar high!

Aidan with some of the books we got the boys for Christmas!

They get really sleepy  & relaxed when they cuddle with each other.

Might as well just wrap these two up & put them under the tree because they are the best gifts ever!!!

Ty - looking like he might be up to something!

Putting each other to sleep again!

Visiting Santa - they asked him for a nap for Christmas ha!  Tired boys!

As I said above, we wish you all a very Happy Holiday...Merry Christmas...Happy New Year!

We are so blessed to have our two, almost three, sweet little boys.  They really are the greatest gift we've ever received.  

10 comments:

Rhonda said...

Adorable boys! So squeezable (is that a word?) You are blessed that both your angels are so healthy and happy.

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

I think I have seen all these pictures on FB already, but I have to say again ... ADORABLE! I wish I could meet you and your boys. They look so cuddly!!

Ellen said...

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a Happy New Year to you too! Love the pics...those boys are sooo cute in those Christmas clothes!

Amy Dalon said...

Love the pictures! Merry Christmas to your sweet family!

Colleen said...

Oh my goodness, I love the cuddle picture. So precious! I also love their Christmas jammies. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Dorsey said...

Great pictures of Ty & Aiden. Could you dress them any cuter? Seriously, they are adorable elves and your captions are right-on everytime. Great post! Merrry Crhistmas to you and your family.

MJ said...

Merry Christmas to all of you!

These photos are just adorable.

Anonymous said...

Such handsome little guys!

Lisa Lawrence said...

They are adorable. Merry Christmas to your precious and growing family!

Bee said...

They are the cutes little elves i have ever seen! merry christmas

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...